Sunday, October 17, 2010

State Fair of Texas

Rustin and I have gone to the state fair as our own tradition the past 3 years. We love walking around the fair looking at the booths, sampling the fine cuisine, and riding the ferris wheel for the best view of the Dallas skyline. It is by far my favorite part of the fall in North Texas.



The first year we went we were engaged and my old roommate from college Brittany and her husband Noah joined us and we watched Jessica Simpson preform at the Chevy main stage. Rustin and Noah were very excited about seeing Jessica... they love her songs!
















Last year we went with my friend Amy and her now husband TJ. We rode the Dart rail and had a great time checking everything out. We also had some excitment when we saw OPRAH! We ran over to the fired butter stand where she was sampling a piece for her show.













This year we went and met up with my parents for some fun walking around the fair. Even though we didn't see any celebs this year we had a great time with my parents.
Great weekend for Team Stewart!


No comments:

Post a Comment